HORIZONTAL & VERTICAL
There are many benefits that come with vertical blinds. Vertical blinds are the most cost effective and practical. Ideal for sliding doors, patio windows, aside from normal indoor windows.
- Wood cornice boxes are used to enhance any design.
- Choose between rounded valances or square corner valances.
- The options that include chain, wand tilt, right draw, left draw
- Color palette includes
Embossed PVC Material
- The louvre contains UV inhibitors to effectively block sunlight.
- Wand Control option is provided for safe child operation
We offer three types of horizontal blinds. The most popular are premium Wood and faux wood.
- Premium Wood
- Faux Wood
- Made of Basewood and Cedar Materials
- Material specifications: Slats-1”inch, 2” inch, 2 ½ “ inch Lift options- continuous cord, cordless, and motorized.
- Motorization recommended for large and high to reach windows
- Color Options: White, Maple, Natural, Mahogany, Walnut, and Golden Oak.
- Cornice Box
- Made of durable PVC material
- Easy to maintain and come in a plethora of color options
- Material specifications: Slats-2” inch or 2 ½” Inch
- Lift options- cord lift
- Motorization recommended for large and high to reach areas
- Cornice Boxes available
- Quality Spring Tempered aluminum slats
- Made of Premium Steel
- Color coordinated cords and ladders
- Design selections: jewel, pearlized, Alumiwood, and Metallix Collection
- Sizes: 2 inch aluminum, 1 inch mini, micro blinds